Writing automated tests takes time, but the cost is outweighed by the benefits. Automated testing
- Increases confidence that your product works as expected (compared to manual testing)
- Improves upon documentation
- Reduces the likelihood of regression
You also learned
- Where and why test code is stored alongside implementation code
- Terms to help communicate the benefit of testing: manual testing, automated testing, test suite, bug, documentation, and regression
Run the test suite to confirm the app is working as expected.
Start the app, reload the page, and enjoy a bug-free Cake Bar.